I print all my images personally on a professional Epson Giclee machine of exceptional quality.
I choose the paper surface according to the style of the image.
* watercolour painting-effect images are done on a heavy matte textured paper almost the same as real artist's paper.
* some images are done on smooth matte paper.
* the majority of images are printed on a high-gloss pearle-metallic paper which has stunning impact.
* the prints are not generally washable but a small amount of water on a cotton bud can remove some marks, at your own risk.
* I suggest protection behind glass.
Prints are rolled in plastic and sent in a cardboard tube.
* it is recommended they be carefully taken from tube asp and left on table to flatten and thereafter stored flat.
In normal domestic display conditioned prints are rated to last at least 60 years.
* never expose prints to direct sunlight or fluorescent lighting.
Your order normally arrives by post within 7 days except when I am away filming, a few times a year.
1. Choose your image and note number at top L/H corner
2. Click on cart button at top R/H corner of this post which will take you to a very simple address form which requires this number.
3. Fill out form, click SUBMIT and follow instructions of next, PayPal/Credit card page as per usual.
4. You will receive a confirmation email that your order has been received and paid for.